How does Ector work in Zurich ?
- Service provided by our partner Airportparking.
- Instead of leaving your car to your Ector valet at the drop-off spot, park your vehicle in the P3 covered car park, at level 5, in a parking spot specially provided for this purpose.
- Leave your keys at the Airportparking counter located nearby.
- Then access the check-in area by taking the elevator.
- Upon your return, collect your keys at the Airportparking counter and find your car parked right next to the counter.
- For any request for modification less than 12 hours before departure, or after departure, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the telephone number provided when booking.
- Airportparking counter is open 7 days a week, from 4:30 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- For any further information, please contact Airportparking on +41 900 000 110.